Navigating the New Normal in China Paper Packaging Industry:
Challenges & Opportunities
In 2015, main focus of the conference will be about the market itself, including:
- Development & Trends of China Paper Packaging Industry
- Global paper packaging trends & outlook
- More comprehensive future outlooks in terms of board market supply, pricing, technology, etc.
- How online business influence the paper packaging industry
- Paper packaging trend & outlook by different application
Why Should Attend?
- Government officials to talk about the industry policy.
- Industry experts to discuss about the structural reform on macro-economy and tis impact on the packaging industry.
- Networking platform with participants from all different sectors of the paper packaging value chain, ranging from paper manufacturers, packaging purchasers, traders, finacial institutes, equipment/chemical suppliers, and even brand owners, and etc.
- RISI senior economists to share the outlook on China paper packaging availability and trends.
The Sheraton Shanghai Hotel & Residences, Pudong (Xilaideng Youyou Dajiudian) is situated in Shanghai's Lujiazui financial district, providing guests with easy access to the city's central business district as well as fabulous views over the Huangpu River. Guests will also find shopping malls, restaurants, bars and Shanghai Metro Line 4 right in front of the hotel.
Those on business can take advantage of the full-service business center while the lobby Link@Sheraton offers a place to work, relax and remain connected to family and friends. For events and other functions, there are over 16, 000 square feet of premium meeting and banquet facilities available for booking.